Thursday, January 16, 2014

Writing is hard

I have been doing some writing recently and am enjoying the creative process and excited about coming up with a new world and characters. It started out just for fun but now I am hoping that I can build on this and make it turn in to something tangible in the real world. I have reached the point now where I need to get advice and help of others who I respect. Excited and hopeful I can keep this up.

As far as work, I have started working on an untitled Microsoft One game at Black Tusk Studios. Everyone here is great and I am enjoying it. I just started up life drawing again and am applying for Canadian residency. Ski season is upon us and it is starting to snow. Spent X-mas break in Kauai, which was great, and have continued doing Animation Mentor.

I had a fun summer job working on MITO for AMD. It was a tech demo for CES featuring animated monsters playing music in an orchestra. Great to work with Amir and Hugo on that and looking forward to posting some of that soon!

No comments: